Living room colors – Choose the color of paint for your living room can be difficult, since there are many tones available. However, with some simple steps and tips, this process can be much simpler. Choose a color scheme for your living room to match your home and personal style to guide the choice of painting the walls. Read more of instructions living room colors
1. Find a centerpiece that you like for your living room colors and serve as a basis for the rest of your choices of color and design options.
2. Go to a hardware or paint store and looking for four or five color samples have similar colors and tones to your centerpiece.
3. Place the color swatches next to the centerpiece and against walls to decide what shows you like most.
4. Consider one of the lighter shades of your sample to the walls. Unless you have a very large living room, you want to keep light colors on the walls, as these will make the room look more spacious.
5. Controls the contrasting living room colors your sample.